Saturday, January 3, 2009

MY PROFILE

Refers to my birth certificate, i was born, firstly alive in this world, on June 3, 1981, exactly in wednesday night (according to my mom), that's why i called "Night Boy", but i can't really stay awake all the night...Taufiq was the name given by my father, but he told me that my grandfather want Johan as my name.



I lived and have education in this my loved country, Indonesia,.in South of Sumatera Island, Medan. I graduated from Yayasan Pendidikan Harapan Medan (YASPENDHAR),.from my playgroup to senior high school class,..cos I couldn't enter other school..hhhhmmm,.but I'm not a dumb boy.


And thanks God, I didn't spent my study to have my Bachelor in Accounting in YASPENDHAR, but in UNIVERSITAS SUMATERA UTARA (USU)..hehehe.. Now then..till this day. I have been working in PT Bank Sumut (years ago called Bank Pembangunan Daerah Sumatera Utara-BPDSU), Aksara Medan Branch..

that's all my profile,.surely till now..

Warm regards

No comments: