Saturday, January 3, 2009

LEARN MICROSOFT EXCEL - PROLOGUE

Working in this world nowadays, especially in Banking like me, I always work in amounts detailed, and I use Microsoft Excel to solve my job.This running job, day after day, remains the same and more jobs to be done. And sometimes make me bored and have a little stress,I guess.

Here, I would like to share a little about Microsoft Excel to make your job to be easeier to do. but, I never teach you how to open a file, copy, make a chart or else. I only share my knowledge in Microsoft Excel : How to use some formulas to solve your job in office.

Ok,.let's start :)

I use Microsoft Excel 2003, the formulas will be learned should be activated in Microsoft Excel, because usually, in Microsoft Excel still show standar formulas.

To activated the formulas is :
1. open Microsoft Excel
2. choose Tools
3. then select Add-ins

4. mark Analysis Toolpak and Analysis Toolpak - VBA

if there is pop-up to update, please take update file from Microsoft Office CD installer.

Ok,. that's it for now

Warm Regards

No comments: