Saturday, January 3, 2009

HOW TO GET MONEY FROM MICROSOFT EXCEL (1)

Hi,

Maybe you think is it possible to get money from Microsoft Excel? I can say,.it can be. And it would be easier if we expert in Microsoft Excel.

I devide into 2 criteria how to use their knowledge in Microsoft Excel :
1. the unemployee
2. employee

1. For those are unemployee or wish to be unemployee (he..he..he..), you can open Microsoft Excel private course by learning all the materials I made in this blog.

Why I say that? Because today, called Globalisation ... , in office there is alot of works to be done, also getting more and more complex, so officer (employee that works in office) need a simple and flexible that can be used to make their works done fast.

And refer to my experience, Microsoft Excel is very helpfull to make my works done. This program can be adjusted into the operating system of the company, so that I can make my works fast and reduce the stress.

Nowadays by using Microsoft Excel, I can make "Excel Robot" (private assistant) which work itself, with high and fast accuracy. I only give data and instruct it to solve them.

You don't have to believe it before you try it yourself. You can try it by running Macro function in Microsoft Excel. And later I will explain this function.

So just believe that you will not be regret open this private course, and not only officer but the student will become your target market.

2. For those are employee, you can only learn the syllabus in this blog, then apply it to your work, so that your work will be easier to do, you become loved more by your boss, and finally your salary and position will be raised. he..he,,

Or you can open private course after office hour. At last but not the least, i can only give you advice :

The most worthy asset is knowledge.

To be continued.....

Warm regards

No comments: